- November 29th, 2018 Chapter Meeting: Symposium: Identity Governance and Management
- October 18, 2018 Chapter Meeting: Panel Discussion: Tracking the Cyber Threat Landscape
- September 2018 Chapter Meeting: DNS’s Role in Securing your Network
- June 13, 2018 Chapter Meeting – Sustain Yourself!
- May 17, 2018 Chapter Meeting – Cyber Deception
Category Archives: News
Our March meeting was a 1/2 day Hackathon, with the platform provided by Security Innovation. The event was a great success! The event was a gamified, safe hacking space. Our first and second place winners went on and fully owned the … Continue reading
LEARN CYBERSECURITY NOW! Join us at PDX Cyber Camp 2017! The camp will give you and other high school students a hands-on, introductory experience to cybersecurity principles, including hands-on implementation in Windows and Ubuntu. Cybersecurity is one of today’s hottest … Continue reading